Our vision is a just and humane world based on Gospel values and Ignatian Spirituality.
To support Jesuit works in the service of people who are marginalised, disadvantaged and living in poverty.
Inspired by the Gospel and sent on mission to the new frontiers of our time, Irish Jesuits and their collaborators are called to:
• Become instruments of justice and reconciliation in a divided world
• Build a new world of right relationships with God, with other human beings and with all creation
• See the world from the perspective of those who are marginalised, disadvantaged and living in poverty
• Improve the lives of people in the poorest parts of the world
The Universal Apostolic Preferences (UAPs) have been designed to concentrate the energy within the Society of Jesus between 2019-2029. Our Strategic Framework is an opportunity to align our work to these preferences, with particular focus to:
- Walk with the Excluded: Walk with the poor, the outcasts of the world, those whose dignity has been violated, in a mission of reconciliation and justice
- Care for our Common Home: Collaborate for the protection and renewal of God’s Creation
- Journey with Youth: Accompany young people in the creation of a hope-filled future